BADROCK B&B ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Please carefully read our policies below. We are here to answer any questions you have.
- Rates may vary depending on which discounts are available.
- Rate subject to change without notice.
- Standard rates based upon double occupancy. For those rooms which are able to accommodate more than two guests, rates will include an additional $25 per person per night charge for each additional guest.
- Each roll away bed is $25 per night added to standard room rate.
- Bad Rock B&B reserved for non-smoking guests. Guests who violate this policy will be charged $250 cleaning fee. Additional charges may apply if the room requires 24 hours to air out.
- Rates do not include 8% MT lodging tax.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Please notify us at (406) 892-2829 if you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m. Self check-in starts after 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. latest.
- Gourmet Breakfast Included.
- All rooms have private baths, air conditioning, heaters, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex credit card accepted.
- Bad Rock B&B facilities (guest rooms, parking, game room, etc.) and amenities (snacks, supplies, rentals, etc.) are for the exclusive use of registered guests of our bed & breakfast.
Reservations require a 50% deposit by credit card. Reservations are not confirmed until guest receives confirmation from Bad Rock B&B. All efforts are made to confirm reservations within 24 hours of request. Any deposit refund will incur a 5% or $50 processing fee, whichever is greater, for all credit cards amounts previously billed.
There is only a processing fee if your reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If your reservation is cancelled less than 30 days from your check-in date, your credit card will be charged for all nights booked on that reservation. No changes are allowed within 30 days of the check-in date or after check-in. No return of deposit or additional charges is available within 30 days of check-in date unless Bad Rock re-rents the room. A 5% or $50 processing fee, whichever is greater, is charged for all cancellations regardless of time frame. Bad Rock does not offer any refunds or cancellation due to SMOKE, FIRE or CLOSURE of Glacier National Park.
Each guest room has its own parking space. If you plan to bring more than one vehicle or an oversized vehicle, please let us know in advance to make appropriate accommodations.
Smoking and Vaping Policy:
Bad Rock property and all rooms are non-smoking and vaping. We do not have a dedicated area for smoking. Please also refrain from using incense, candles, essential oils in the rooms and baths. Any violations resulting in costs associated will incur in fees charged to the registered guest in that room.
Damage to the property, rooms, fixtures, furnishings, linens, towels, and anything else will be charged at 110% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to BnB property (accidental or intentional) is the responsibility of the registered guest for the particular incident. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
Our rooms and cabins are reserved for people only. Sorry we do not allow visiting dogs to stay in our home or cabins. There are local kennels available in the Columbia Falls area.
At Bad Rock B&B we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Bad Rock B&B. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Bad Rock B&B does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Bad Rock B&B, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation, we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Bad Rock B&B may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
To avoid loss of your deposit and/or room charges,
we recommend you insure your visit with a reputable travel insurance company.